In this post. we have shared an Honest Review on Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow.
Our deep slumber is all we care about after an exhausting day at work don’t we?
Just like you, I don’t compromise on my highly cherished baby sleep.
Adding the Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow was quite a modification to my bedroom and it has changed the way I used to envisage my mornings.
In this blog, I will be giving you my most honest review as to why you should definitely opt for this product.
Why should you buy the Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow?
As I mentioned, Sobakawa is a must to add to your cart while opting for a pillow.
And here are the reasons why:
- Normal Buckwheat Pillows are made available to you starting at 50$. Compared to other companies, Sobakawa Pillows start at 24.99$ which is almost half of all the other competitors. Thus making it exceptionally affordable.
- They are bad conductors of heat therefore it does not become hot and allows air to circulate through the pillow at all times.
- Helps you to feel energized and rejuvenated after a long good night’s sleep.
- It is extremely durable and long-lasting compared to the classic average cotton pillow. It should last you a good 10 years if proper care is taken.
- Very comfortable for a long drive or a long sleep.
- It has a scent provided by the company which helps you relax in your slumber.
- The shape and size of the pillow allow your neck and spine to be aligned in a straight line which helps you get rid of the back and the neck problems you have faced all your life.
- It is resistant to dust mites and bug beds as the Buckwheat Hulls have no nutritional value for the common bugs.
- Keeps you away from the allergies and unwanted diseases associated with dust mites found in the cotton pillows.
- Cervical and lumbar problems can be treated.
- Helps in reducing the stress of your spine and neck, waking you up to better mornings.
- Offers firm and sturdy support.
- There are no harmful chemicals or toxins which you would otherwise breath in the traditional cotton pillow.
Pros and Cons: Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow
- The Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow is exceptionally affordable starting from just 25.99$.
- Bits of help reduce stress on the back and the neck as well.
- It makes you feel recharged when you wake up in the mornings.
- Helps to overcome lumbar and pelvic problems.
- It is odor-free.
- Clean and comfortable.
- Resistant to dust mites and allergy-free use.
- Free from toxins and harmful chemicals.
- The small dimensional size which helps your spine and neck aligned in one line.
- The noise is noticeable initially when you buy it.
- Subjective problem: Dimensions are smaller compared to the traditional cotton pillow.
- Subjective problem: Buckwheat pillows are firm and sturdy which may not be the requirement for certain customers.
My Personal Experience On Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow
Using The Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow has just managed to change the way I feel when I wake up in the mornings.
To avoid the neck problems I have been facing my whole life, my chiropractor told me that the neck and the spine should be more in alignment while you are asleep. And he suggested that I use a Buckwheat Pillow.
So, I ordered the Sobakawa Pillow online and it got delivered to me in three days. When I unboxed the parcel, it appeared very clean and was sealed in plastic.
Viewing it for the first time it seemed to be a bit smaller than the average-sized pillow which made me a little skeptical. The outer pillow cover was soft and comfortable.
“Kazu Watanabe“, Ph.D., Doctor of Oriental Medicine authored the helpful brochure, which was inside the box. The brochure stated that the pillow can be used in nine alternative ways that best suit your needs.
Apparently, we can use it while driving for some lower back support, you can fix it on your office chair which will help you maintain a proper posture throughout your time in front of your laptop and also while doing yoga.
You may as well wrap it in plastic and stick it in the freezer during the hot summer days to keep your head calm and cool.
It takes me a long and weary drive to reach my office, so I decided to try it on in my car.
To my surprise, as mentioned in the brochure, it held up to its mark and helped me maintain a good posture throughout my drive.
For the first few minutes I strived a bit to fix it behind my back but after a while, I enjoyed the smooth drive all along. The hulls did make the soft rattling sound at first but with time the sound got unnoticed.
Coming back to what my Chiropractor said brought the Sobakawa Pillow in my bedroom.
I realized that this pillow has the exact size which allows me to keep my neck and the spine in a straight line and helps me get rid of my sore neck.
Researchers and reports from scientists have shown that you happen to have a sore neck because of the big size of the pillow you choose for yourself.
Now with the Buckwheat Pillow, you don’t have to worry about waking up with throbbing pain.
After this subtle change, it makes me feel a lot more rejuvenated and energized in the mornings. Ultimately the fresh mornings have brought a decent glow to my skin and it has become a lot better than it used to be.
Also, my cervical and lumbar issues have been well treated and long gone. Ciao neck problems!
- Mypillow Coupon Codes & Deals
- Solay Sleep Review with Coupon
- DreamCloud Mattress Review
- Big Fig Mattress Review
FAQs | Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow Review
🙆 What care should be taken to maintain the Pillows' durability?
Protect your pillow from the wear of daily use with a pillowcase. Spot wash your pillow with a damp cloth. Keep your pillow dry and well aired. Rejuvenate your pillow by adding new buckwheat hulls.
🙋♂️ Where to buy a Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow?
You can buy the pillows and online which are available for multiple websites: Amazon.in Seniority.com Tanotis India Paytmmall.com
🥇 How to clean Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow?
Toss the case into the washing machine. Don't forget, cotton can shrink! To avoid shrinkage and wear, wash it in cold water (75 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit) and keep it out of the dryer (air dry). Replace the buckwheat hulls.
✅ How long does a Sobakawa buckwheat pillow last?
A buckwheat hull pillow can last for many years. If some of the hulls get out of the pillow, all you have to do is replace the hulls. This allows you to replace and replenish for many years to come. The average buckwheat pillow lasts for around 10 years with proper care.
💥 How do the Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillows smell?
They smell good. Many traditional pillows don't really smell like anything. Or worse: They smell like the chemicals or plastics used to fill them. Buckwheat pillows have a natural smell that at best can help you feel super relaxed, and at worst, is so subtle that you'll simply think it's odorless.
Do buckwheat pillows attract bugs?
No, buckwheat pillows do not attract bugs. Bugs can eat cereal products like buckwheat flour, but the empty shells that buckwheat pillows are made of are not edible.
Conclusion | Are Sobakawa Pillows Worth Buying? Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow Review 2022
The Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillows have topped their sales among their competitors over the past few years. They have won the hearts of their customers by providing us with uncompromised quality pillows.
They have a special research and development team which works on improvising their products and making sure we have a good and a night of peaceful sleep.
Constant efforts have made them reach the top chain.
Today they have millions of satisfied customers who will without a doubt go for Sobakawa Pillows even on their next purchase.
Customers often go for cheap and affordable pricing of the products they purchase.
Sobakawa has the most affordable price range for people like us who do not like to compromise on the quality of the product.
The deliveries are transparent, easy, and fast. The product is delivered to your doorstep with a speedy delivery within a week.
For me, whenever I would buy a pillow in the near future I am definitely going in for Sobakawa because, in the end, we don’t like to compromise on our dearly beloved bedtime, do we?