Looking for the unbiased Airweave Mattress Review where we have covered each product and top pros and cons.
Well, we have one of the most amazing and supporting mattresses; the Airweave mattress. In this Airweave Mattress Review, I have shared my experienced about how the mattress performs for sleeper and is it worth?
Airweave Mattress Review : Overview
Airweave Mattress Founder:
Airweave Mattress is owned by Mr. Motokuni Takaoka, a Japanese sleep expert. He started this venture back in 2007. He has featured on Huffpost and other Asia Nikkeki like sites.
Airweave Mattress Review : Specifications of Air-Weave
What is The Material of The Air-Weave Mattress?
What Is The Sensation of The Air-Weave Mattress?
Mattress stiffness is a very personal preference. The firmness of bedding is determined by a variety of circumstances, including individual body mass and sleeping position.
For instance, I’m around 5’10” tall and 190 pounds, and I sleep on my stomach. As a result, my estimate of such a model’s hardness might vary from others!
This Air-weave mattress, from my perspective, is quite firm. You may attach a softer cushioned covering to the head of its foam. I assign this covering an 8.5 stiffness score on a scale of one to ten to 10, where 1 is extremely soft and 10 being extremely firm. I won’t collapse further into the mattress anymore when I sat down upon this.
Likewise, I’d rate this an 8.5/10 stiffness score if the extra cushioned layer wasn’t included.
The mattress firmness provides incredible support, and that is ideal for spinal sleepers. For rigorous belly sleepers, I appreciate this bed because it keeps the back in a proper position and prevents your hips from sinking further into the mattress.
Essentially, you have the sensation of being on top of the covers instead of in it.
This Air-weave might be suitable for certain combination sleepers since it is springy enough to allow for easy position changes. However, I believe it is too hard for side sleepers since it might place much more stress on delicate points such as the hip and pelvis.
Is Air-Weave Suitable for Back and Chest Sleepers?
Airweave Mattress Review : Effectiveness Reports of Air-weave Mattress
- Off-gassing: This Air-weave mattress has no off-gassing since it’s not made of foam materials. Whether there are any odor, it will come out from plastic packaging and should go away in 24 hrs.
- Durability: Researchers have still not had enough time to verify the Air-weave mattresses to determine if it was a long-lasting bedding, but buyer evaluations suggest it is.
- Pressure relief: Users have reported that now the Air-weave mattress’s layout has benefited them alleviate the pressure as well as aches. And that is due to the Air-weave mattress’s strong and flexible construction, which has been proved to reduce the strain in several spine and tummy sleepers. This bed, however, will not be appropriate for side sleepers.
- Motion isolation: As you and others expect from such a firm surface, movement isolation would be excellent.
- Temperature neutrality: An Air-weave mattress provides temperature balanced due to its great ventilation, which prevents it from retaining heat.
- Edge support: The Air-weave provides adequate edge assistance. Although you won’t be able to slide off from the bed lightly, there are many other beds with better edge support.
- Noise: Since there are no springs and other such movable elements in the manufacturing of the Air-weave mattresses, it is completely quiet.
- Intimacy: As already said, the Air-weave is indeed a fairly firm bed, which wouldn’t be ideal for intimacy. This is just as firm as someone on the ground, according to several people’s review. It also seems stiffer than more load is applied to it, which might make it extremely difficult to use under the combined total of two persons. In addition, the stiffness renders the bedding less bouncy, which is not really ideal for intercourse.
Pros and Cons of Airweave Mattress:
Airweave Mattress Customer Reviews & Testimonials :
Review by Susan H.
This pillow is great for back and side sleeper. It’s firm on the side and the softer on the center. I like how you can also adjust the center for height. Pillow stays cool and doesn’t heat up.
Improving sleep quality
Review by Yumiko C.
I use it on the bed I’ve been using, and it’s much more comfortable to sleep in. I recommend airweave products to my friends.
I put this on top
Review by Michelle G.
I put this on top of a memory foam mattress that was making me sore and hot. It’s wonderful to wake up with no pain! I’m a side sleeper and I was afraid this might be too firm but it is very comfortable.
Review by Yumiko C
It’s been about two months since I started using airweave top mattress luxe. There is no gap between my body and the top mattress, it fits snugly, it is easy to turn over and I sleep deeply. I thought the price was high, but after using it, I strongly feel that it is well worth it.
Makes the mattress a little firmer!
Review by Alexander K.
My wife and I bought our beauty rest mattress over a year ago with a no return policy and it turned out to be a little too soft for my liking (it’s perfect for her though). I was looking for something that could help make my side firmer and the airweave topper was perfect for that. I can tell a difference right away and also I can tell the quality is pretty high. A plus is that it’s made in Japan and we do love Japanese made products!
Review by Susan L.
I was nervous that the futon mattress would be too hard, but it is perfect. It offers great support and is very comfortable. Would absolutely buy again.
Easy to assemble, sleeps firm
Review by Shih Y.
Easy to assemble, sleeps firm and cool as I hoped. Firm in a supportive but not rock hard uncomfortable way.
For some reason this firmer bed made my old pillow feel better and more supportive/comfortable too. May have something to do with better overall body alignment while sleeping.
A bit on the pricey side but hoping these will last then this really would be worth the investment.
So far the best new purchase inside our new home.
Airweave.com on Social Media:
View this post on Instagram